At Mental Health Concern, the mental health and wellbeing of our colleagues is centrally important to us.
We are certified as a Great Place to Work, thanks to a survey of our colleagues! You can read more about the results in our blog.
We are also pleased to offer a range of benefits for our colleagues.
- Enhanced pension scheme.
- Refer a friend bonus payment.
- Salary sacrifice for cycle to work an enhanced car lease scheme.
- Technology salary sacrifice scheme for home appliances, tablets, mobiles, TVs, fitness trackers, and more.
- Free life assurance (3x your salary).
- Family-friendly policies, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption pay.
Wellbeing and support
- 30 days of annual leave, plus bank holidays (rising to 32 days at 5 years’ service) and with the option to purchase or sell days.
- Vitality wellbeing programme, including employee assistance programme, GP and priority physiotherapy access, and shopping discounts.
- A supportive culture that values work-life balance, including agile working and the option to apply for flexible working from day one; career breaks; and up to a week’s special leave a year, to help you manage unexpected life events.
- Volunteer programme.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Fully-funded flu vaccines.
- Wellbeing initiatives.
Learning and development
- Regular performance appraisal reviews.
- Tailored induction.
- Support with funding for additional qualifications linked to role
- External coaching for managers.
- The ability to get involved in shaping the future of our services, research that makes a difference to practice, and a range of ways to innovate what we do.
For further information on working with us, please speak to our Recruitment team on 0191 217 0377 or email@example.com.