We help people across the Tees Valley overcome barriers to work or training so they can move forward with their lives.
For full information about Step Forward Tees Valley, please visit the programme’s website at www.sfteesvalley.co.uk
Who we’re here for
We support people who are:
- 18 years or over
- Out of work or education*
- Able to attend appointments in one of our offices in the Tees Valley area
* If you are in work on a zero hours contract, we may be able to help you. If you are an asylum seeker with the right to work, you may also be eligible.
You also must need support in one or more of the following areas:
- Mental health or well-being
- Digital skills
The support we offer
We can provide one-to-one and group support in the following areas:
- Mental health and wellbeing.
- Digital skills.
- Financial support.
- Volunteering and training.
- Employment support.
When you join the programme, you are assigned a Navigator, who will help you to create a plan of action. Your Navigator will be the your point of contact for your time on the programme; they will always be there to provide support.
We can help with:
- Job-search skills
- CV writing
- Gaining qualifications
- Providing volunteering or work placements
- Finding training or education
Navigator hub phone numbers:
- Darlington: 01325 525 100
- Hartlepool: 01429 363 108
- Middlesbrough: 01642 245 895
- Redcar & Cleveland: 01642 681 785
- Stockton: 01642 607 028
- Programme Management Team: 01325 529210