Moving Forward, one of our community services, now has a newly-redesigned website, replacing three separate sites for the Newcastle, Gateshead, and South Tyneside services.
Moving Forward helps anyone who has experienced mental health issues to get back on their feet. Our main aims are to help people to:
- rediscover their self-confidence
- learn new skills, or rediscover old interests
- build a stronger social network and have more people to spend time with
- get back into education or training
- find paid or voluntary work
Please visit the new website to find out more!