The last few months have taken a toll on our wellbeing, so let’s #Take10ForMentalHealth and encourage others to do the same, in celebration of World Mental Health Day on 10 October!
All you need to do is:
- Share a 10-second video of you doing something that makes you feel good – make sure you use the hashtag #Take10ForMentalHealth
- Donate £10 (or anything you can) to Mental Health Concern on JustGiving
- Nominate a friend (or 10!)
There’s no limit on age or team size, so if you want to participate as a group or family, the more the merrier!
Your 10-second cameo can be anything that’s good for your mental health:
- Singing your favourite song
- Doing as many keepy-uppies as you can
- Your best yoga poses
- A timelapse of your favourite bike ride
- A section of your favourite walk
- Drawing or painting
- Cooking or baking something delicious
Fancy taking on a bigger #Take10Challenge? How about setting up your own JustGiving page and asking people to sponsor you! Could you run 10 miles a week, cycle 100 miles throughout the month, or walk 10,000 steps a day?
You have until the end of October to complete your challenge, so be ambitious!
If you need help setting up a JustGiving page, or want to find out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.