Our mission is to provide high-quality integrated mental health and wellbeing services, placing people and communities at the heart of everything we do. We're here so no one has to struggle alone.
We work to a strong set of organisational values, and we uphold these in all the work we do.
- We think creatively and dynamically to give opportunities and the right support to people and our colleagues.
- We work collaboratively to create new ideas and ways of working.
- We challenge norms and always look to improve the way we deliver the best social values.
- We act with humility and kindness.
- We are hopeful for people even when they struggle to be hopeful for themselves.
- We show empathy to our colleagues and those we support, to ensure we understand and meet their needs.
- We deliver on our promises.
- We hold ourselves and our partners to account in all that we do.
- We listen and act upon what the people we support tell us is important to them.
- We act with consideration towards others.
- We are open, approachable, and fair.
- We act in a way that is inclusive of others and respectful of their dignity.
- We use our experience and expertise to deliver a measurable impact for our communities.
- We go the extra mile to deliver the right outcomes for people and we’re proud of what we do.
- We work together to ensure we deliver joined up services where there is no ‘wrong door’ to getting help.