Lunch Links Volunteer
We are looking to recruit volunteer(s) to support a group in Walker.
This is a new group starting on 14 September and they will meet every week on a Thursday between 2 and 4 at the Monkchester and Kingston Room
We are looking for an enthusiastic volunteer to support the group and help with arrangements for ordering a take away meal at the venue. The group will be building up an appetite by taking part in some gentle exercise for the first half of the session that will be run by an instructor from the WEA (Workers Education Association).
How much time will you need to give?
We are looking to recruit a few volunteers so you would not need to commit to every week unless you wish to do so. If you are able to cover one or two sessions each month, we would be interested to hear from you.
In return for your valuable time and dedication we offer you:-
- Comprehensive induction for the role
- On-going training and development opportunities
- One-to-one and/or group based support
- Reimbursement of expenses
- Support from the management team
What we are looking for in the volunteer:-
- An interest in people and a commitment to inclusion, treating people from all backgrounds with dignity
- 18 years old or over (unfortunately, due to the nature of the role we cannot accept applications from under 18’s)
For an informal discussion regarding this post please call Joanne or Trisha on 0300 300 7070.
Application packs can be downloaded below, requested by e-mail from email@example.com or telephone on 0191 217 0377.
Please return your application to: Buttress House, Brenkley Way, Seaton Burn, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE13 6DS or firstname.lastname@example.org