Lunch Links Volunteer
We are looking to recruit a volunteer to support a lunch group in Jesmond.
The group meets every week on a Wednesday over the lunch time period at St George’s Church
We are looking for an enthusiastic volunteer to join an established team of volunteers who provide a freshly prepared hot meal and activities for around twenty people who attend the lunch group.
How much time will you need to give?
The team of volunteers have a rota system in place so you would not need to commit to every week, if you are able to cover one or two sessions each month, we would be interested to hear from you.
In return for your valuable time and dedication we offer you:-
- Comprehensive induction for the role
- On-going training and development opportunities
- One-to-one and/or group based support
- Reimbursement of expenses
- Support from the management team
What we are looking for in the volunteer:-
- An interest in people and a commitment to inclusion, treating people from all backgrounds with dignity
- 18 years old or over (unfortunately, due to the nature of the role we cannot accept applications from under 18’s)
For an informal discussion regarding this post please call Joanne or Trisha on 0300 300 7070.
Application packs can be downloaded below, requested by e-mail from email@example.com or telephone on 0191 217 0377.
Please return your application to: Buttress House, Brenkley Way, Seaton Burn, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE13 6DS or firstname.lastname@example.org