Haven Court is a purpose-built hub of health and social care services for older residents, their carers, and families across South Tyneside.
Mental Health Concern is one of the providers at the hub. Can you volunteer with us? There are lots of ways to get involved!
You could get involved with:
- Delivery of activity sessions for our service users
- Befriending – sitting and chatting with our service users
- Fundraising opportunities
If you have any other ideas about how you could help, please let us know!
Your out-of-pocket expenses will be reimbursed, and by giving your spare time you can gain so much:
- Improve your CV
- Meet new people
- Fill your spare time
- Develop or learn new skills
- Meet a new challenge
- Explore new ideas and areas of life
If you would like to volunteer, or would like to find out more about the service, please contact the Activities and Volunteer Coordinators:
T: 0191 404 5500 (ext. 5524)