Our key relationships
- Northumberland, Tyne & Wear NHS Foundation Trust is one of the largest mental health and disability Trusts in England employing more than 7,000 staff, serving a population of approximately 1.4 million, providing services across an area totalling 2,200 square miles.
- NHS South of Tyne and Wear covers Gateshead Primary Care Trust (PCT), South Tyneside Primary Care Trust (PCT) and Sunderland Teaching Primary Care Trust (TPCT) and is the name given to the integrated management arrangements which exist across the three PCTs.
- NHS North of Tyne work across North Tyneside Primary Care Trust (PCT), Newcastle PCT and Northumberland Care Trust.
- Gateshead Council
- South Tyneside Council
- Newcastle Council
- Mental Health North East: MHNE is a coalition of third sector and voluntary organisations that provide mental health services in the North East of England. MHNE uses its combined voice to represent the sector at all levels.
- Mental Health Providers Forum are a representative body for voluntary sector mental health organisations working across England and are involved in influencing both national and regional mental health strategies.